Thursday 6 March 2008

A small note.

I've been very quiet the last few days. Sadly life has kicked me a ball I never hoped to have to catch. Last weekend (the first of March) my children's father passed away unexpectedly . He was a young man in the prime of his life and will be very missed by everyone that had the joy of knowing him. In light of this, my daughter, husband and I (she's 15 this year) will be flying home to the 'States' for three weeks.

Hopefully everything will maintain its-self over the course of my absence but if any questions or concerns need addressed feel free to leave me a note here on the blog or send me a note card in game as I'm sure my IM's will be capped before too long.

see you all in a few weeks.

xxx
Valryn

2 comments:

Alicia Chenaux said...

Oh honey, I'm so sorry for your loss. Take care of yourself and your daughter, and I'm sending you lots of good thoughts. xoxoxo

Alicia Chenaux said...

I know your IMs are probably capped and you must have a million notecards, so I'll just post here that I'm thinking about you!