Thursday 7 February 2008

White Leather Collar and Cuffs



Its all about accessories right? Maybe. Anyway, I've always loved wrist cuffs and collar/choker combinations. But just how many in black can one girl have? So here is a set in white leather, just to even the score a bit.

Sexy double collar combined with wide leather D-ring and metal hoop cuffs.

I'm trying something new with this set, it comes in two versions mod/copy and another that is transfer friendly. Not something I've done in the past but I'm gonna test run it on this set and see how it goes.

Enjoy :)

Val.
Soulfire

---Wearing in Ad---
Skin-Tuli S5 Exotic -Natural
Hair-Soulfire, Pet in Night Sky
Shirt- Gisaci, Classic Zion Vest
Pants-CaLlie CLine, Signature Denims

1 comment:

Helga said...

I loved of its combinations it has two versions that can attract womens.
If you are looking great entertainment just visit leather collar